buy assets or companies
The best way to buy assets, production facilities (machinery, equipment, technology, an entire manufacturing plant, mine, turn-key factory, etc.) or to upgrade existing industrial facilities with no money down is to get the suppliers to finance your purchase or acquisitions through a BUYBACK contract. BUYBACK is a form of countertrade for financing the purchase or acquisition of assets, companies, and production facilities using the supplier’s/seller’s money, credit, and resources.
WHAT IS A BUYBACK CONTRACT?
acquire production facilities with no money down.
This is how you can acquire urgently needed production facilities with no money down and without going to any investors, banks, or financial institutions.
EXAMPLES OF BUYBACK TRANSACTIONS
When Levi Strauss, the world’s largest maker of blue jeans, decided to expand its European operations, it began talks with the Government of Hungary. Hungary wanted to build a blue jeans plant but did not have enough hard currency to pay for it. The solution: Hungary bought equipment and expertise from Levi Strauss, and Levi Strauss agreed to buy back a share of the production. The company now takes 60 percent of the plant’s annual output, about one million pairs a year, which it sells in Europe and Africa.
Levi’s buyback agreement and variations on it, commonly called countertrades, are no longer isolated events. In fact, so many deals have been struck in the past three years that government officials, bankers, and industry analysts predict such commerce will account for 30 percent or more of all international trade.
WTE helped a client set up a $750M Aluminum plant without any capital investment on the part of our client through a buy-back arrangement. In this buy-back arrangement, the supplier built the plant and also supplied alumina (an oxide of aluminum found in bauxite and clay) to our client. In exchange, the supplier of the aluminum plant and alumina agreed to buy back 20% of the finished aluminum produced at the plant over the following ten-year period as payment for building the plant.
WTE helped a client to acquire a Copper Ore Processing plant worth $500 million with no money down. In exchange, the supplier agreed to buy back 25% of the plant’s production over the following fifteen-year period as payment.
A good illustration of a buy-back deal is the recent agreement between the Volkswagen Corporation and a German company. This agreement obliged VW to deliver a complete production line capable of producing 286,000 engines per year to the German company without the German company paying any money upfront. The cost of the production line and licensing agreements is to be paid through the delivery to VW of 100.000 motors per year.
WTE helped a client to acquire a methanol plant worth $235 million with no money down. In exchange, the supplier of the Methanol plant agreed to buy back 25% of the plants’ production over the following fifteen-year period as payment. The client acquired the $235M methanol plan without capital and without going to any investors, banks, or financial institutions.
An example of a buyback deal is the US $20-billion Occidental Petroleum ammonia transaction with a Russian company. Occidental assisted the Russians in financing and constructing ammonia plants and agreed to purchase quantities of ammonia produced by these plants over a twenty-year period. Several parties were involved in this buy-back transaction, and it involved investments (in the form of equity, capital equipment, loans, management, infrastructure support, and technology transfer). The suppliers financed the acquisition and construction. Brokers and switch traders were involved. Bankers acted as trustees of the fund until the final payment was made to the suppliers. WTE was not involved in this transaction.
CORPORATIONS & GOVERNMENT AGENCIES USE COUNTERTRADE.
COUNTERTRADE SUCCESS STORIES
success stories of our clients.
A petroleum company acquired new facilities worth $3.5 billion within 30 days with no money down.
A private jet charter company acquired 23 private jets worth $575 million with no money down.
An industrial product manufacturer acquired new machinery, equipment, and turnkey production facility worth $578 million with no money down.
A manufacturing company acquired a methanol plant worth $235 million with no money down.
An oil company recently acquired a modular oil refinery for crude oil with a 20,000 BPD production capacity with no money down.
Giovanni acquired a 123-year-old $250 million turnover company with 768 employees with no money down.
A steel manufacturing company got its plant capacity upgraded with an investment of $75 million to increase its production capacity with no money down.
8. One client got over a billion dollars in real estate that cost them — absolutely nothing!
9. Another client got $850M worth of office building, company cars, with no money down.
10. One of our clients averaged an extra $750,000,000-a-quarter profit off their countertrade deals.
I could tell you a lot more and have your eyes jump out…but it would fill 1000 pages … and I’m sure you get the idea.
you can achieve similar results via the CTO program below.
countertrade and offset
Program (CTO) Outcomes.
Acquire/Set up/build a production facility (machinery, equipment, technology, an entire manufacturing plant, mine, turn-key factory, etc.) with no money down.
Acquire or buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in any company with no money down.
Upgrade industrial facilities with no money down.
Win multimillion-dollar government contracts using countertrade and offsets.
Acquire sophisticated technology, technical expertise, management, and marketing expertise without cash.
Get Fortune 500 companies to do countertrade buyback deals with you.
Finance any industrial contracts, projects, or desired imports/purchases with no money down.
Acquire any Purchase properties, real estate, assets, products, and services with no money down.
Invest in new businesses and projects without the need for cash.
Take any start-up company from zero to millions using countertrade alone.
CTO PROGRAM CONTENT
- How to buy a production facility (machinery, equipment, technology, an entire manufacturing plant, mine, turn-key factory, etc.) with no money down.
- How to buy a $10M to $50B manufacturing company with no money down.
- How to buy sophisticated technology, technical expertise, management, and marketing expertise without cash.
- How to finance any industrial projects, contracts, or desired imports/purchases with no money down.
- How to buy a $10M to $50B company with no money down.
- How to invest with no money down: turn $0 into infinite returns.
- How to buy $10M to $50B worth of assets with no money down.
- How to buy a $10M to $50B real estate with no money down.
- How to acquire or buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in a retail company with no money down.
- How to acquire or buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in a technology company with no money down.
- How to buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in a financial services company with no money down.
- How to buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in a manufacturing company with no money down.
- How to buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in a professional services company with no money down.
- How to acquire or buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in a media company with no money down.
- How to acquire or buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in a steel company with no money down.
- How to acquire or buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in a real estate company with no money down.
- How to acquire or buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in a hotel with no money down.
- How to acquire or buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in an airline company with no money down.
- How to acquire or buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in an oil services company with no money down.
- 108 highly lucrative countertrade and offset money-making opportunities in 100+ countries.
- Up to the minute data about countertrade and offset money-making opportunities from government and other sources.
- Open Government contracts, procurement notices, tender notices, contract opportunities, business opportunities, and industrial projects that require countertrade and offset. This is up-to-minute data from government sources in 100+ countries, including the US.
- A global database of countertrade and offset opportunities in the Aerospace, Defence, and High Technology Industries.
- A global directory that gives you an endless supply of business leads that are prime prospects for countertrade deals.
- A unique compendium of up-to-date offset and countertrade guidelines for winning government contracts in 80 countries, including the US.
- $100B profit offset strategy with no money down.
- $300 billion countertrade strategy for building a super successful business.
- 10 specific countertrade strategies to increase your business income by a minimum of $100,000,000 a year.
- 100X Growth Strategies: How great companies achieve 100X growth using countertrade.
- Countertrade Strategy Machine: How to make the competition irrelevant, dominate markets, revolutionize your business, create predictable revenue growth and make a fortune in the next trillion-dollar industry.
- The Boeing Company: The seven countertrade strategies that made The Boeing company the world’s largest aerospace company and America’s biggest manufacturing exporter.
- 10 proven countertrade strategies none of your competition knows for multiplying your company’s profit performance by 100X— without increasing your costs, resources, or risk!
- How the amazing $548 million countertrade of a 53-story office tower in New York City was consummated.
All-in-one finance solution: How to use countertrade and offset to finance all your business transactions and projects using other people’s money, credit, and resources. No interest charges. No loan fees. No credit check. No debt. No cash repayment.
All-in-one recovery solution: How to use countertrade to recover blocked funds, non-performing, and distressed assets at full book value.
All-in-one market access solution: Using countertrade and offset to gain entry into new or difficult markets.
All-in-one circumvention solution: How to use countertrade to legally circumvent blocked currencies, economic sanctions, price, and exchange controls.
Economic growth solution: How to use countertrade to fast-track the inflow of investments, technology, industrial cooperation, massive employment creation, and the expansion of trade and exports to other countries.
A proven method for attracting a flood of clients to invest in your countertrade deals within 6 hours at zero cost to you. The absolute fastest way and place to get a client within 6 hours of starting your business.
A proven way to get your prospects to practically crawl across broken glass and beg you to invest in your countertrade opportunity, without you talking to or meeting face to face with anybody, without lifting your finger, and without even leaving your house or office.
WHERE and HOW to find eager CASH IN HAND CLIENTS… and the IRRESISTIBLE offer to put in front of them.
How to get paid top fees for your countertrade deals — Where to find clients and countertrade buyback partners who are already looking for YOU. (No selling or convincing necessary.)
The easiest known way to “pre-sell” yourself to potential countertrade partners… before you even talk to them! (Works even if you’re a total business “newbie” now.)
How to make investors line up and practically beg you to take their money for your countertrade deals within 24 hours!
How to launch a countertrade income platform. A complete guide to getting started and building riches with countertrade.
The best strategy for getting Fortune 500 companies to do countertrade buyback deals with you – even if you’re new to the business, nobody knows who you are, and they’ve never met you before. Even if you live in a cave with no friends, contacts, or business connections whatsoever.
How to use Facebook ads to launch your countertrade business worldwide to start making millions of dollars per month!
A 24-page BLUEPRINT for launching a world-class countertrade empire.
How to operate a highly successful countertrade business without lifting your finger to do anything and without even leaving your house or office.
winning countertrade deals.
A step-by-step for winning your first countertrade deal today – and start making money before dinner! You can use it today and see results in your bank account tomorrow.
A step-by-step system for creating a never-ending stream of cash in as little as 60 minutes or less via countertrade without any of the frustrating elements that other businesses require.
A little-known way (revealed in a popular superhero movie) for setting up some of the most profitable countertrade deals you can ever find.
How to take any start-up company from zero to millions… using countertrade alone.
The 3 steps that take 10 minutes a day to perform (either in the evening or first thing in the morning) will GUARANTEE you a 7-figure income stream from countertrade and offset deals.
Countertrade guide for using other people’s ideas, time, money, and credit.
- 7 Countertrade blueprints you can implement right away even if you’re starting from scratch — spelled out in step-by-step, point-by-point detail (including examples, done-for-you ‘approach’ proposals, templates of scripts, and letters you can use).
- 10 profitable countertrade deals template (that you can go out and implement right away) to liberate your mind and multiple income streams.
- A foolproof (fill-in-the-blank) template for putting together “no-brainer” countertrade deals that bring in $1M to $10M a month in residual income (you could realistically be doing 3 or 4 of these kinds of deals every single month.)
- You get comprehensive checklists, diagrams, charts, photos, and examples. All these will help you make your countertrade efforts “fail-safe” and extremely profitable.
WIN GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS.
- Step by step guide to winning international countertrade and offset contracts.
- A unique compendium of up-to-date offset and countertrade guidelines for winning government contracts in 80 countries, including the US.
- The seven countertrade and offset strategies for winning government contracts made The Boeing Company the world’s largest aerospace company and America’s biggest manufacturing exporter..…and how you “adapt” what they did to win any government contracts in 80 countries, including the US.
- Case histories (actual examples) of how the most successful companies in history used countertrade and offset to win multi-million dollar government contracts and generate a lifetime of unlimited wealth—and now you can, too.
- A global database of countertrade and offset contracts. The information has been compiled from an analysis of data provided by SIPRI.
- Contractual aspects and ethics of countertrade and industrial cooperation practices.
- The US Department of Commerce regulations regarding offset contracts.
- An actual 4-page countertrade contract. Attorney’s charged $25,000 to draft this one, but it’s yours FREE as a part of this program.
- The Role of the U.S. Government in setting countertrade and offset policies.
- 24 Offsets in Defense Trade Reports.
- US manufacturing companies’ offsets are valued at $15.5 billion.
- U.S. merchandise exports totaled approximately $1.67 trillion.
- U.S. industry offset-related defense export sales contracts worth $14.6 billion.
- 15 Defense-related merchandise exports worth $18.4 billion.
- The offset transactions by U.S. firms are valued at $4.314 billion.
- 64 U.S. firms’ 1,179 offset agreements worth $203.599 billion with 51 countries.
- 10 U.S. firms’ offset agreements signed with 13 countries valued at $14.622 billion.
- How to handle your countertrade transactions for tax deductibility. Advice from the IRS will show you the exact, easy way to comply with all regulations.
COUNTERTRADE AND OFFSET BASICS.
D. The role of countertrade and offsets in international trade in the 21st Century.
E. The future of the countertrade and offset industry.
Countertrade is used by firms and Governments of 150+ countries worldwide.
1. The origins of countertrade
2. What is countertrade? Definition, terminology, and cornerstones of the countertrade phenomenon
3. Reasons for countertrade: Why companies engage in countertrade.
4. Benefits of countertrade
5. Government policy reasons for countertrade
6. Developmental reasons for countertrade
7. Economic reasons for countertrade
8. Creating creditworthiness through countertrade.
9. Countries that require countertrade
10. Other participants in and examples of countertrade
11. Countertrade as an emerging opportunity for entrepreneurial firms
- Offsets (Direct and Indirect Offsets).
- Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT).
- Build, transfer and operate (BTO).
- Build, operate, own, and transfer (BOOT).
- Build, operate and own (BOO).
- Build, Lease, and transfer (BLT).
- Build, Lease, and operate (BLO).
- Buy-Operate-Switch-Transfer (BOST).
- Buy-Switch-Transfer (BST).
- Public-private partnership (PPP, 3P, or P3).
- Switch Trading.
- Clearing Agreements.
- Framework Agreements.
- Economic Enhancement.
- Progressive or Proactive Countertrade.
- Positive or Reverse Countertrade.
- Develop for Import Transactions.
- Collection-Through-Export Transactions.
- Debt For Goods.
- Evidence Accounts.
- Blocked Funds.
- Joint Ventures (JVs).
- Buy Back.
- Import Entitlement Programs.
- Compensatory trade finance.
- Government-sponsored exchanges.
- Bilateral trade protocols.
- Debt exchange.
- Debt for equity.
- Debt for export swaps.
- Countertrade in the world economy
- What motivates the international countertrade?
- Functions of Countertrade in International Trade
- Examples of international countertrade
- The growing use of countertrade among developed countries.
- How to fast-track the inflow of foreign direct investments with countertrade
- International countertrade and conventional international trade: differential features
- International countertrade modalities
- Main features of international countertrade operations
- Countertrade: practices in OIC member countries
- U.S. companies that are engaged in countertrade and offsets.
- Technology transfer through countertrade.
- Countertrade integration in the foreign procurement process
- Countertrade management and administration
- Processing and evaluation of countertrade proposals
- Countertrade monitoring and crediting procedures
- Guidelines in the implementation of countertrade for procurement.
1. The origins of offset
2. What is offset? Definition, terminology, and cornerstones of the offset phenomenon
3. The value of offset, offset credits, multipliers, and banking of credits
4. Offset as a component of international trade
5. Countries practicing offset and countertrade
6. Offset practices in different countries
7. General public procurement (non-defense markets) via offset
8. Effects of offset
9. The essence of offset
10. Offset solutions
11. Offset policies
12. Defence Offsets
13. Civil offset
14. Offset management
15. Offset strategy
16. Offset successes
17. Offset risks
18. Offset financial services
19. Offset contract
20. Offset trends: Future view of offset benefits
21. The offset market today and tomorrow
22. Guidelines for the evaluation and approval of offset arrangements
23. A Compendium of defense offset achievements
24. The relationship between the arms trade and defense offsets: Offset as a component of the arms trade.
25. Incentives for fulfilling offset obligations and consequences of failing
26. Procurements role in offset handling
27. Organization and responsibilities during the offset process
28. The cost of offset and how it is calculated
29. Offset as a mechanism for technology transfer and rapid economic development.
HOW TO USE COUNTERTRADE AS A FINANCING MECHANISM TO:
- Finance any industrial contracts, projects, or desired imports/purchases with no money down.
- Fast-track the inflow of foreign direct investments, advanced technology, industrial cooperation, and technical expertise into your business and country.
- Acquire/set up/build a production facility (machinery, equipment, technology, an entire manufacturing plant, mine, turn-key factory, etc.) with no money down.
- Channel back or recoup all your cash expenses or foreign exchange spent for an importation.
- Acquire or purchase any properties, real estate, assets, products, and services with no money down.
- Multiply your company’s purchasing power and profit performance by 100X— without increasing your costs, resources, or risk!
- Secure any amount of interest-free financing (from $1,000,000 to $100 billion) within 24 hours!
- Facilitate international trade and payments between different companies.
- Facilitate financial transactions between different companies and countries.
- Increase your company’s capital by 100X within 30 days.
- Facilitate the rapid economic development of a city, state, or country.
- Pay off business or national debts without spending from your foreign exchange or cash reserves.
CTO PROGRAM details.
YOUR PROGRAM FEE IS 100% PROTECTED BY OUR 90 DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!