Here's What We Do Better
strategic financing solutions. From inaugural issuances and exchanges to cross-border transactions and first-of-their-kind landmark structures, our track record of successfully executing transactions in both buoyant and challenging market conditions is a testament to TMC’s unwavering commitment to provide the highest quality service to clients. By serving these companies, we help them grow, creating jobs, and economic value at home and in communities worldwide.
- Corporate Finance Solutions
- Corporate Derivatives
- Equity Capital Markets
- Investment Grade Capital Markets
- Leveraged Finance Capital Markets
- Liability Management
- Structured Finance
- Corporate Term Loans
- Working Capital Loans
- Acquisition Finance
- Asset-Backed Securities (ABS)
- Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS)
- Corporate Loan Sell-down
- Direct Loan Assignment
- Cash Management Services
- Global Trade Services
- Current Accounts
- Global Markets
- Corporate Banking
- Export Bills Collection
- Export LC advising
- Advance remittance against exports
- Import Letter of Credit
- Import bill Collections/Direct Bills/Advance Remittance against Imports
- Buyer’s Credit / Supplier’s Credit
- Inward and Outward Remittances
- Cheque Collection / Purchase
- Bills Discounting/Purchase under LC/Non-LC
- Forex hedging solutions and advisory services.
TMC’s Private Banking is dedicated to helping the world’s wealthiest individuals and families protect and grow their wealth. Our unique business model enables us to focus on fewer, larger and more
sophisticated clients, who have an average net worth above $100 million. Clients enjoy a highly customized experience, with access to a comprehensive range of products and services spanning
investments, banking, lending, custody, wealth planning, real estate, art, aircraft finance and lending, and more.
In everything we do, we emphasize personalized advice, competitive pricing and efficient execution. TMC’s Private Banking is able to connect clients’ businesses to banking, capital markets and
advisory services, as well as to TMC’s other institutional resources.
Because our clients are increasingly global in their presence and in their financial needs, our unrivaled service enables them to have dedicated local bankers in as many regions of the world as
they require. They are, therefore, able to enjoy seamless, cross-border service from a worldwide team working together as one.
We are committed to helping our clients preserve their wealth for themselves, for the family and for future generations. As well as working with their other advisors to create appropriate structures and strategies, we help prepare their heirs for their future responsibilities as wealth owners and leaders of the family business.
- Specialized Asset Management
- Asset Allocation and Sovereign Debt
- Wealth Planning, structuring and Management Services
- Investment and Asset Management
- Fiduciary and Trust Services
- Risk analysis and management
- Financing and corporate solutions
- Exclusive services and opportunities
- Tax advisory services
- Marketable Securities Backed Finance
- Residential Real Estate Finance
- Specialized Asset Finance
- Family enterprise succession services
- Marginal Trading Facilities
- Transaction banking
- Advisory services
- Alternative investments
- Trust administration
- Credit and Debit cards
- Tailored Lending
- Private funds and estate administration
- Mergers and acquisitions advisory services
- Financing and restructuring advisory services
- Helping customers raise funds in capital markets and giving advice on mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Acting as the client’s agent in the issuance of securities.
- Trading of derivatives and equity securities, and FICC services (fixed income instruments, currencies, and commodities).
- Trading securities for cash or for other securities (e.g. facilitating transactions, market-making),
- Promotion of securities (e.g. underwriting, research, etc.).
- Provision of advice to institutions that buy investment services.
- Provides funding, capital structure management, cash management, liquidity risk monitoring, custody services, lending, and securities brokerage services to institutions.
10. Provides advice and services to help organizations with mergers and acquisitions, financing and other transactions.
11. Advising organizations on mergers and acquisitions, as well as a wide array of capital raising strategies
12. Global transaction banking: Provides cash management, custody services, lending, and securities brokerage services to institutions.
13. Investment management: Professional management of various securities (stocks, bonds, etc.) and other assets (e.g., real estate), to meet specified investment goals for the benefit of investors.
14. Investors may be institutions (insurance companies, pension funds, corporations etc.) or private investors (both directly via investment contracts and more commonly via investment funds e.g., mutual funds).
15. Merchant banking: Offer capital in exchange for share ownership rather than loans, and offer advice on management and strategy.
16. Strategic real estate advisory services
- Provides cash management, trade, and securities services to companies, governments, and other institutions in the U.S. and more than 140 countries.
- Managing a firm’s liquidity and mitigating its operational, financial and reputational risk.
- Trading in bonds, currencies, financial derivatives and the associated financial risk management.
- Planning, account organization, cash flow monitoring, managing bank accounts, electronic banking, pooling and netting.
- Managing financial risks to allow companies to meet their financial obligations and ensure predictable business performance.
- Providing analytics: Provides clients with bench-marking diagnostics and treasury analysis to help optimize their businesses.
- Managing liquidity: helps clients move, manage and invest funds in 140+ countries helping with subsidiary financing, inter-company netting and capital preservation.
- Innovative and unique solutions: Helping the clients to increase efficiencies, visibility and control.
- CASH MANAGEMENT: Working capital solutions (Receivables, Payables, Commercial cards, Liquidity and Investments, Channel services).
- TRADE: Trade services and supply chain finance to help clients meet international import and export needs.