Mission: To expand global trade by connecting companies and countries worldwide via countertrade!
Here's What We Do Better
- Finance any industrial contracts, projects, and procurements at zero percent interest.
- Acquire/set up/build/upgrade a production facility (machinery, equipment, an entire manufacturing plant, turn-key factory, etc.) at zero cost.
- Acquire sophisticated technology, technical expertise, management, and marketing expertise at zero cost.
- Secure any amount of interest-free financing (from $1 million to $200 billion)!
- Increase your revenue by 10,000% in 30 days!
- Pay off any amount of debt without spending cash.
- Facilitate import and export transactions at zero cost.
- Set up/build/upgrade infrastructure at zero cost.
- Recover non-performing assets, blocked funds, receivables, and outstanding debts.
- Dispose of excess inventory, capacity, and slow-moving or surplus products.
Trade financing is one of the most significant and complex aspects of importing goods in international business. To be able to import goods or to set up a project using international materials and services, one needs to arrange trade financing.
Suppose your company is in financial difficulty and financing imports is a problem. One way out of the problem is to use multilateral countertrade deals by shifting the cost of importation to the exporter/seller. Thus, the costs of imports are compensated through exports.
ZERO COST PROCUREMENT!
ZERO Trade Barriers.
The movement of your products, services, and money across international borders may face many international trade/financial barriers and restrictions. With multilateral countertrade, you can have zero trade barriers by linking imports to exports to overcome all international trade/financial barriers and restrictions. Thus, you can elude exchange rate restrictions in the importing or exporting country, disguise actual prices of goods, avoid quota arrangements, legally circumvent tariff and tax regulations, bypass direct investment difficulties, and offset debt repayment obligations.
Buyback is an agreement whereby the seller/supplier of a turnkey production facility, machinery, or equipment agrees to be paid by the resultant products manufactured from the operation of the said facility or equipment.
ZERO COST & Guaranteed Supplies OF RAW MATERIALS, OIL, GAS, ETC.
Multilateral countertrade can be used for:
- obtaining a long-term reliable, stable, and guaranteed supply of inexpensive raw materials, intermediate goods, and oil and gas into the country from multiple suppliers worldwide at zero cost.
- the conservation and development of sources of such materials within the country to avoid costly and risky dependence on foreign sources for supplies of such materials in times of national emergency.
Multilateral countertrade protects all your assets and investments against risks, failure, losses, and unforeseen events. If your investment underperforms, gives no ROI, sustains any losses, declines in value, or fails for any reason, IPP guarantees that you will get financial compensation of 100% of your initial investment plus projected ROI within 24 hours. It doesn’t matter if your investments are in businesses, stocks, digital assets, Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, real estate/properties, gold and silver, options, investment funds, Investment bonds, derivatives, commodities, money market funds, bonds, mutual funds, index funds, ETFs, etc.
Investment in infrastructure projects (highways, rail-based projects, road-building, port infrastructure, power stations, gas and oil pipelines, oil industry, telecommunications, etc.) is essential for a country’s development and economic growth.
A zero-cost strategy for financing massive infrastructure projects is to shift the responsibility of financing, building, and operating an infrastructure project efficiently to a private company or consortium through a form of countertrade known as Build-Operate-Transfer (B0T) schemes. In B0T schemes, the government pays nothing for the infrastructure apart from granting concessions to the private company or consortium.
Suppose your company borrowed huge amounts of money and has failed to meet its repayment obligations. Multilateral countertrade arrangements can play a role in relieving the debt burden of your company and eliminating all your company debts at zero cost without negatively affecting your cash flow. Whether you owe $1 million, $10 million, $100 million, $100 billion, or more, it doesn’t matter.
PAY OFF GOVERNMENT DEBTS AT ZERO COST.
Is your country facing serious problems servicing its continuously increasing debts because of insufficient hard currency? Multilateral countertrade arrangements can relieve the debt burden of your country and eliminate all your country’s debts at zero cost to your government without negatively affecting your domestic economy.
Whether the value of your debt is $10 million, $100 million, $100 billion, $1 trillion, or more, it doesn’t matter.
Multilateral countertrade guarantees your company’s sales revenue by establishing legally binding sales contracts with corporate buyers to buy a certain amount of your company’s products and services every month for the next five years.
100% of the work required to initiate, structure, and facilitate the 5-year countertrade sales contracts and turn-key generate the profit on your behalf is done for you. No marketing effort, salesforce, advertising expense, or risk is required on your part. You would have 100% control—including controlling the money generated from the 5-year countertrade sales contracts.