The RH Group LLC is a subsidiary of the World Trade Exchange (WTE), the world’s largest multilateral countertrade organization, with members, affiliates, licensees, and subsidiaries that conduct business in over 150 countries.
World Trade Exchange (WTE) is a leading global provider of countertrade platforms, trade exchange platforms, banking platforms, trade credit default swaps, trade credit finance, corporate trade platforms, asset recovery platforms, excess capacity exchange, private currency platforms, and related services.
- We drive billions of dollars of revenue for brands large and small worldwide using countertrade and private currencies. WTE solves some of the world’s most complex financial problems.
- World Trade Exchange (WTE) provides people, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of countertrade services and products that they need to help achieve their financial goals at every stage of their lives.
- Through countertrade, we help our clients solve their toughest challenges, achieve their financial goals at every stage of their lives and realize their greatest ambitions – from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are. We help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for.
- Many of the world’s most well-known organizations in countries worldwide have relied on WTE to help them solve their most challenging business problems, meet needs, achieve business goals, and prosper even more.
No effort, time, or risk is required on your part to get results. WTE does 100% of the work on your behalf. WTE will help you to achieve the following results:
Finance any industrial contracts, projects, or desired imports/purchases using countertrade.
Acquire/set up/build a production facility (machinery, equipment, technology, an entire manufacturing plant, mine, turn-key factory, etc.) using countertrade.
Acquire or buy $10M to $50B shareholdings in any company with no money down.
Upgrade industrial facilities with no money down by using countertrade.
Win multimillion-dollar government contracts using countertrade and offsets.
Acquire sophisticated technology, technical expertise, management, and marketing expertise without cash.
Acquire any Purchase properties, real estate, assets, products, and services with no money down.
Invest in new businesses and projects without the need for cash.
Multiply your company’s profit performance by 100X— without increasing your costs, resources, or risk!
Secure any amount of interest-free financing (from $1,000,000 to $100 billion) using countertrade!
Recover non-performing assets at full book value, recoup all the debt owed to your organization and convert receivables into full cash value within 24 hours!
Repatriate blocked funds within 24 hours at zero cost!
- Offsets (Direct and Indirect Offsets).
- Industrial compensation (Buyback, industrial cooperation, off-take).
- Compensatory trade finance.
- Government-sponsored exchanges.
- Switch Trading.
- Clearing Agreements.
- Framework Agreements.
- Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT).
- Build, transfer and operate (BTO).
- Build, operate, own, and transfer (BOOT).
- Build, operate and own (BOO).
- Build, Lease, and transfer (BLT).
- Build, Lease, and operate (BLO).
- Buy-Operate-Switch-Transfer (BOST).
- Buy-Switch-Transfer (BST).
- Public-private partnership (PPP, 3P, or P3).
- Economic Enhancement.
- Progressive or Proactive Countertrade.
- Positive or Reverse Countertrade.
- Develop for Import Transactions.
- Collection-Through-Export Transactions.
- Debt For Goods.
- Evidence Accounts.
- Blocked Funds.
- Joint Ventures (JVs).
- Import Entitlement Programs.
- Bilateral trade protocols.
- Debt exchange.
- Debt for equity.
- Debt for export swaps.
WTE’S TRUSTED PARTNERS
World Trade Organization (WTO)
United Nations Agencies
International Monetary Fund
Union of International Associations
World Intellectual Property Organization
Private clients from the world’s smartest companies worldwide – running businesses from $30 million to $500 billion – have relied on WTE to help them prosper even more. Our clients include:
- General Electric Company
- The Boeing Company
- Airbus SE
- General Dynamics
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- United Technologies
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Emerson Electric
- Texas Instruments
- Rockwell Automation
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
And many more.